Galveston Local SEO
New for 2021! The latest updates to local SEO results have been released. Don’t miss the top factors in ranking your business at the top of local customer searches! Get it here: Guide to Local SEO 2021 !
What is Local SEO? (“Search Engine Optimization”)
Why Choose A Local SEO Agency?
When your prospective customer searches for a business near their current location, they find local results in places like Google Search or Google Maps.
As an example, if you were looking for great authentic Mexican food in Galveston, you might search on google.com for “best Mexican restaurant” from your phone or computer. Google attempts to show you the kind of restaurant nearby that you might like to visit.
Working with a skilled an experienced SEO agency can give you a competitive edge as you try to improve your local ranking, and make sure that your location is the one that Google displays on the first page.
There are many strategies that may help with improving local search results for your business.
Local SEO Strategy
- Use Google My Business to claim your business, make sure all of your NAP business information, categories, hours, website link, and social profiles are updated.
- Optimize your website for relevant topics and publish new content.
- Take a comprehensive approach and link all of your social profiles toy our website. Google will see this as sign of legitimacy and authority which results in a favorable push on Google.
- Add content to your website and social pages regularly. Content includes stories, articles, images and videos.
- Reviews and star ratings on Google are more important than ever – to searchers and to Google. Learn more about Reviews and Ratings for local businesses.
- Find out what questions your customers have and make it easy to find the answers on your website.
- More than anything, remember it’s your responsibility to make it ridiculously easy for your customers to find you…and 90% of them are looking for you online.
Local SEO Services
Delivering an effective search engine optimization service, or SEO service, involves improving a business’s online presence in order to increase your position on the search engines. The better your ranking on search engine results pages (SERPs) results in increasing organic website traffic. Organic, in this sense, means that your website traffic is coming in directly from search results or a link from another website.
Generally speaking, SEO for a local business includes multiple strategic services. Custom internet marketing solutions are your best bet because cookie cutter websites and strategies don’t consider local nuances, specific needs of your audience, or the goals and metrics that matter to you.
Depending on your needs and objectives, Galveston SEO options may require some of the following services:
- Local Business Website Design – Your business needs a website that is optimized for top local results in search engines.
- Google My Business listing, also known as GMB. This is more important that ever to appear higher in SERPs.
- Outreach and Link Building using white hat techniques. Content links with proper attribution tell Google your content is relevant, and provides additional traffic sources.
- Social Media Marketing – this term is often interchanged with advertising on social media. Make sure you understand the difference.
- Email Marketing – keep in touch with your customers and prospects via email newsletters, special promotions and updates. Once subscribers opt in, they really do want to hear from you. Consider calling subscribers your VIPs.
- Paid Advertising (PPC) – Search Engine Marketing can bring instant attention on search engines, using paid results and competitive bidding for rankings. Warning: not for the faint of heart or inexperienced marketer. Paid advertising is meant to bring new customers, NOT new traffic.
- Content – relevant local content on your website should be based on proper keyword research. Make sure it is carefully optimized and search engine ready. More importantly, make sure it connects with your audience and addresses their needs.
- E-commerce – if you sell a product, e-commerce is nearly essential these days.
- Brand management – audience analysis and building brand awareness is critical for long-term success in any business.
Most agencies offering a platform of local SEO services will give you an analysis and provide a suggested plan. Make sure they take the time to understand your market, your customer, and your business goals. Then make sure they are capable of moving web pages up in the SERPs – ask for proof!
Galveston SEO To Improve Local Rankings
Improve your local ranking on Google – Optimize your ‘Google My Business’ Page